You have created a stunning PSD design for your website and look forward to making it live for your target audience. The real part begins with selecting the right platform that can support the features and functionalities you fathom in your website. While we will list out reasons that would makePSD to WordPress conversion an obvious choice for you, we suggest you at least consider the fact that more than 10% of the World Wide Web has used and tested WordPress as the platform of choice for their website.
Why you should opt for PSD to WordPress Conversion?
WordPress is without doubt the most popular CMS (Content Management System) for creating both personal as well as professional websites. The platform offers you unmatched flexibility, scalability and the ability to develop countless features. WordPress is the backbone of some of the busiest classified, dynamic and E-commerce websites of today. You still need to know why these companies chose PSD to WordPress Conversion, here are the top seven reasons why:
1. Ease of Use – WordPress is a very simple to use content management system. You do not actually require extensive web development knowledge. Just basic computer operational knowledge and you’re ready to add web pages, hyperlinks or multi-media with just a few clicks.
2. Anytime Access – With a very small expense, you can go for WordPress.com hosting which means that you get the browser based login to WordPress. This gives you the power to access your website anytime and anywhere. All you need is an Internet connection on a computer. Just convert your website from PSD to WordPress and then manage it from anywhere you like with a simple web login.
3. Cost Effective – WordPress as a software is free for download and use. However, to use WordPress on the web, you will need WordPress hosting which carries minimal costing. You can even get the latest updates with no extra effort and nominal cost. Also, WordPress can easily integrate with other web applications which means that you save on the professional integration cost as well.
4. SEO Friendly – While WordPress already caters to most of your Search Engine Optimization techniques, there are also many plug-ins available that will very effectively help you go that extra mile. The UI allows you to add meta tags, keywords and descriptions easily. You can also assign specific SEO friendly tags to your website and standardize them to reduce the effort for similar pages. WordPress literally guides the search engine through your web pages allowing it to gather relevant information that would help you in search rankings. You can also add many types of specific SEO plug-ins such as Yoast, All in one SEO and a host of others.
5. Many Plug-ins & Features – You can make your website as interactive as possible with the variety of plug-ins available that add extensive features and functionalities to your PSD design. You can choose from a host of free plug-ins or buy a new featured plug-in at minimal cost to add the special features to your website. This allows you to truly customize and create the exact type of website you want. In addition, there is a large development community that is always adding more features and plug-ins for WordPress.
6. Power of Social Media – Your PSD to WordPress conversion becomes even more successful when you see full compatibility with leading Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and many more. A simple plug-in integration can maximize your website’s reach and help you establish multi-platform visibility. You also get a in-built Blog which allows you to take advantage of the obvious SEO benefits as well as increased reach due to RSS feeds, email subscriptions, social commenting and community sharing.
7. Scalable Design – Your stunning design would be of no use if your website is not able to support your growing business needs. One of the best parts of why to choose PSD to WordPress conversion is the scalability it offers. You can add pages, features and interactions on the go without affecting the website functionality or performance. This is how your website will prove to be a core strength for your business.
WordPress conversion from a PSD can prove to be the best decision for your business. You would be opening yourself to a whole new world of amazing features and benefits of WordPress that are powering some of the most successful business websites across the globe. What’s more is that the platform continues to develop into a more feature-rich CMS that makes its future-ready. Hence, PSD to WordPress conversion is the obvious way to go. If you need any help with your PSD to WordPress conversion or any other PSD conversion assistance, please feel free to reach out to the team at ConvertPSDfiles.
By: Yusuf JavedApril 2nd, 2016