We live at a time where responsive design is the latest trend. The web development industry is evolving, so do the tastes and preferences of clients and users. Websites are no more only a medium of accessing information but their utility has grown a lot over the years.
In today’s time, only cross-browser compatible websites will help businesses in any real sense. What’s more, your website has to be accessible on all major devices and platforms. Above all, it should consider users with different screen sizes with their devices.
You should know that the process of website designing generally starts with a simple PSD design. This design is first sent for approval and when clients find it meeting their requirements, only then the next steps take place in the designing.
1. To get quality websites - The first and foremost purpose of converting PSD design is to get a quality website. Which means, the site should have all those attributes or elements or features that make it responsive and new-age in true sense. So, a quality website is one that has clean navigation. It’s one that comes fitted with superior usability. More so, it should have a quick loading speed so that users don’t face any trouble in accessing it quickly.
2. Compatibility with browsers and screen sizes - The purpose of converting PSD design is to get websites that are compatible for all screen sizes. The purpose is also to get websites that are compatible across all different browsers available in the market. In a sense, a team of programmers or coders do the conversion to implement all responsive design features into the website. In doing so, websites are fitted in a way so that it can reach to more people in the online world.
3. Increasing the loading speed of websites - PSD conversion is also done to give businesses websites that load quickly. In a sense, best designing practices are used so that web pages can load faster and take care of user experience. More so, developers use style-sheets and scripts in a manner to help browser display content in a standard and proper manner. Optimized images and animations are put into website to keep them light in weight and help them load faster.
4. Seamless Coding- PSD conversion involves a big amount of coding job. In this, slicing of images is involved to make them fit for web display. Coding and slicing is done in accordance to the W3C standards. The purpose of coding is to give a proper positing to the elements of the site. The purpose is to get error-free website and this is why semantic coding is done in HTML. This kind of coding helps a great deal in locating and removing errors on the front of codes.
5. A boost to online visibility - You know how important it’s for brands to gain superior visibility online. Without being visible on the internet, it’d not be possible for them to realize their true potential and achieve their goals in true sense. Thanks to HTML coding, your website is enriched with features that search engine robots give a lot of preferences. The same sort of preference is not available to PSD files. This is why it makes great sense in going for the conversion.
6. Business-specific website - It’s important to look for ways to build brand. It’s also important to create brand awareness on the internet and realize goals. All this starts with a website and its elements and features. The visual part of the website is as important as the technical part and you should understand that fully well. This is why, you should look for PSD conversion to fetch your website a right design and professional look.
7. Responsive websites- If your website is not response, it would then fail to realize its true potential. This is where PSD to HTML conversion helps by helping in creation of responsive websites. Being responsive means the website won’t take time in loading irrespective of the device type use. So, it does not matter where on you visit the website, you will find it simple to access it features in a quick time.
8. Superior user experience - In today’s time, it’s important to have websites that deliver ease and simplicity to users. Which means, websites are helpful only when they deliver superior user experience. The target of superior user experience is reached in two ways – first by packing in features that add value to the site and secondly by giving it a professional look-and feel. And both these aspects are what PSD conversions deliver.
9. Creation of dynamic web pages - Your website is required to perform a lot of dynamic functions to help the business keep pace with the changing of technologies. In a way, websites today are expected to perform roles which are dynamic in nature. Be it shopping features, commenting, multimedia or whatever, dynamism is important. This is where PSD files fail while HTML succeeds.
10. Easy integration with content management systems (CMS) - PSD conversion helps your website get easily intergraded with any CMS. In this way, you get a great deal of ease with content, be it publishing, sharing or editing. And you know how important role content play in today’s time. So, you can select the CMS of your choice and get an effortless ease with different content types.